Did you know that you could check your Pakistani CNIC number by simply using your name? There are a few different ways to do this, but we’ll show you the easiest way. Keep reading to find out how!
In this article, we’ll be discussing how you can check your Pakistani CNIC number by simply using your name. We’ll also be providing a step-by-step guide on doing this, so make sure to read on!
CNIC number bio data online
There are two ways to check your Pakistani CNIC number is by using the online method. This can be done by simply visiting the National Database and Regulatory Authority (NADRA) website and entering your name in the search bar. Once you’ve entered your name, you will be able to see your CNIC number on the right-hand side of the screen.
It’s important to note that you can only check your own CNIC number by using this method. If you try to search for someone else’s CNIC number, you will not be able to see it. The NADRA website only allows people to search for their own CNIC numbers.
Now that you know how to check your Pakistani CNIC number by name let’s look at the step-by-step guide on how to do this.
1. Check CNIC number by name online
It is very easy to check Pakistani CNIC numbers by name using the online method.
1. Visit the National Database and Regulatory Authority (NADRA) website. https://id.nadra.gov.pk/e-id/authenticate
2. Enter your name in the search bar.
3. You will see your CNIC number on the right-hand side of the screen.
4. If you try to search for someone else’s CNIC number, you will not be able to see it.
2. Check CNIC number using your mobile number
Follow these following steps to check the CNIC number using a mobile number:
1. Send an empty message to 667.
2. The system will reply you with a message containing your CNIC number.
3. This is very quick and easy way to check your CNIC number if you have your mobile phone.
4. However, it should be kept in mind that you can use this method on only your mobile number. You will not be able to check someone else’s CNIC number using this method.
What is the CNIC number?
CNIC stands for Computerized National Identity Card. It is a unique number that is assigned to every Pakistani citizen. The CNIC number is used for various purposes, such as identity verification, tax purposes, and so on.
It is important to note that the CNIC number is different from the Pakistani passport number. The Pakistani passport number is assigned to every Pakistani citizen who holds a valid passport. It consists of nine digits and is usually printed on the first page of the passport.
Why is the CNIC number important?
CNIC number is very important for Pakistani citizens. Not only does it serve as an identification proof, but it also allows people to avail of various government services.
Some of the benefits of having a CNIC number include:
- Applying for a passport
- Getting a driving license
- Opening a bank account
- Applying for a utility bill
- Registering SIM card
Verify CNIC details with the CNIC device
If you want to verify the details of your CNIC, you can do so by using a CNIC device. A CNIC device is a small handheld device that can be used to scan and read CNIC numbers.
To use a CNIC device, simply hold it up to the person’s CNIC and press the button. The device will then scan the CNIC and display the person’s name, date of birth, and other information on the screen.
This is a quick and easy way to verify the details of your CNIC. However, it should be noted that not all businesses and organizations have a CNIC device.
I hope this article was helpful in showing you how to check your Pakistani CNIC number by name or by mobile number. If you have any questions, please feel free to leave a comment below, and we will be happy to help.
Can I get CNIC number bio data online
Yes, It is possible to get CNIC number bio data online. You can get it by either searching mobile phone number or name.