Land records across the country are managed by government-approved entities that are shared across all businesses. A lot of parcels were recorded at the centers that are approved over the years. If you decide to purchase or sell a home, the attestation you’ve received from the property has been processed or integrated to the Land Records department of the authority that owns the authority of your home. They are of vital significance to your legal status and the worth of your mortgage.
Punjab Land Record Authority has made the bold decision to provide the most convenient method to book appointments without going to the PLRA office in person. It is essential to make an appointment prior to going into the Punjab Land Record Center PLRA Computer Office that is made at least one day prior to.
How to get Appointment Through Phone Number
You don’t need to go to the Computer Office of Punjab Land Record Center (PLRA) to set up an appointment. You can Book an appointment at home. You can call the official Phone number of PLRA 042111222277.
How to get an appointment Using the Internet
You can also get an appointment In Punjab Land Record using a Mobile Phone or A computer. You can make an appointment on the internet without any cost. So every farmer is advised to book their appointment in advance of visiting the Land Record Center and save their time and money.
Just Follow The steps:
- Go to www.punjab-zameen.gov.pk
- Click On The Appointment on HomePage It will Take you To the page http://ams.punjab-zameen.gov.pk/Customer_Appointment.aspx
- Select Your District.
- Then Select Date.
- Then Enter Your CNIC Number (Computerized National Identity Card)
- Choose Whether You want an appointment for Mutation (انتقال) or Fard (فرد).
- Then Select The Service You Need The appointment for. (Example: If you need Zamanat(ضمانت) for your Fard You will Select Zamanat)
- Then Select an Arazi Record Center Which is convenient for you
- Then Search For Appointment.
- Then Type Your Mobile Number.
- After These Steps Select, The Time Slot Available That is more convenient for you.
- After This Just click on Book Appointment.
- A Pop-Up will Appear Saying “Do You Want to Book Appointment For mm/dd/yy” Click “OK” and The System Book Your Appointment.
(Note mm/dd/yy varies as the “Date Of Appointment” is of your own choice)
You will also get a message notification from PLRA verifying the appointment.