Instagram is one of the best social media platforms for marketing. You might need to add your assistant as a second admin on Instagram. If you’re looking for a way to make your Instagram page more efficient, consider adding an admin to your Instagram account.
Can I add someone to admin my Instagram account?
The answer is yes! You can add a second person as an admin to your Instagram account or page. But it isn’t as simple as it looks. We have made a guide to help you add admin to Instagram easily.
How to add admin to Instagram
Here’s how to add admins to an Instagram page. Please follow the following steps to add admin to Instagram.
1. Download Facebook business suit on your mobile phone or open meta business suit on PC.
2. On the lower-left corner, click on settings. Go to the business asset tab and click on add assets.
3. A pop-up will open. Choose “Instagram account” to connect your Instagram page to your Facebook page.
4. After connecting, Go to page roles as shown in the picture below.
5. Search and add the person of your choice to the meta business suit. They will become an admin of your Instagram account too.
how to add someone as an admin on Instagram (Second method)
You can share Your Facebook Login Information with the person you want to make an admin.
There are many issues with this method! Trusting your friends or family members to be trustworthy can cost you along. What if anyone decides to change the password. You will lose your Instagram entirely in this scenario.
What if you lose your Instagram followers, and you want them back? You don’t have to worry anymore. There’s no need to log in from different IP addresses, so you don’t need to worry about losing your account.
Facebook and Instagram can be very similar, so how can you add an administrator to one but not both? We’re here to tell you how. You can sign into Instagram and add the new admin if you have a Facebook account.