Tracing a phone number with a name in Pakistan is not as difficult as you might think. There are a few ways to do it. In this blog post, we will walk you through the different methods and tell you which one is the easiest. So whether you’re trying to track down an unknown caller or simply want to trace anyone, this article will help you.
However, before we get into the nitty-gritty of how to trace a mobile number in Pakistan, it’s important to understand why you might need to do this. After all, there are a few different reasons why you might want to track someone’s phone number.
For example, you may want to:
- Find out who an unknown caller is
- Determine the location of a missed call
- Verify someone’s identity
Trace mobile number in Pakistan with cnic Number
To get started, the first thing you’ll need is the person’s CNIC number. The next step is to
- Visit this website: http://www.cnic.gov.pk/tracking/
- Enter the person’s CNIC number in the box labeled “CNIC Number” and click on “Track CNIC”
- If the CNIC is valid, you will see the following information: name, father’s name, address, date of birth, place of birth, and gender.
This method is quick and easy, but it has a few limitations. For one thing, it can only be used to track down Pakistani citizens.
How To Trace Mobile Number In Pakistan With Name?
- To track mobile number with name please follow the steps below:
- Enter the mobile number you want to track in the “Mobile Number” box on this page: https://www.mobilenumbertracker.com/pakistan/
- Click “Track Number”
- You will be taken to a results page that will show you the name, address, and CNIC number of the person who owns the number.
Paid services like Mobile Tracker are the most accurate way to trace a mobile number in Pakistan. They’re also the most expensive. If you’re on a budget, you can try one of the free methods below. Please check this guide to check cnic number by name online.
How to Trace a Mobile Number In Pakistan for free
There are a few free methods you can use to trace a mobile number in Pakistan, but they’re not as accurate as paid services like Mobile Tracker.
One method is to use Google Maps. Simply enter the mobile number in the search bar and see if anything comes up. If the number is registered with Google Maps, you’ll be able to see it. However, this method isn’t very reliable.
If you want to find the owner of a mobile number in Pakistan, there are several methods you can use. We’ve outlined some of the most common and reliable ways to do this in our blog post. Whether you’re trying to track down an unknown caller or just curious about who owns a particular number, these tips will help you get the information you need.