If you ask anyone in Pakistan which car is most common and favorite in the whole of Pakistan. Only one answer will come Toyota corolla. Whether you live in a very remote village or a big metropolitan city, you must have ridden a Toyota corolla at least once in your life.
Toyota Corolla’s price in Pakistan is quite reasonable and falls in the affordable range for most people. The car has many variants to choose from, which makes it suitable for different needs. Some of the features that are offered in this sedan are quite impressive. If you are looking for a reliable and affordable car, then consider purchasing a Toyota Corolla.
Toyota Corolla price in Pakistan:
The XLI variant is the cheapest with the least features. While Altis is the most expensive and loaded with features. The price and features of the GLI variant are between XLI and Altis.
The prices of Toyota Corollas in Pakistan vary depending on the model and year of manufacture. The latest models of the car are usually more expensive than the older ones. Here is a list of approximate prices of Toyota Corollas in Pakistan:
- 2006 – 2010 model: Rs. 800,000 to 1,050,000
- 2011 – 2015 model: Rs. 1,100,000 to 1,900,000
- 2016 – 2020 model: Rs. 2,500,000 to 4,000,000
These are the approximate prices of Toyota Corollas in Pakistan. The actual price of the car may vary depending on the condition of the car and the features that it offers.
Toyota Corolla History:
The Toyota Corolla has been one of the best-selling cars in the world since its inception in 1966. It is also the best-selling car in Pakistan. Here is a complete history of Toyota Corolla.
- The first-generation Corolla was introduced in 1966 and it was powered by a 1.1-liter engine.
- The second generation was introduced in 1970 and it featured a larger 1 .2-litre engine.
- 3rd generation was introduced in 1974 and it featured a Powerful 1.6-liter engine.
- The fourth generation was introduced in 1979 and it featured a fuel-efficient 1.3-liter engine.
- 5th generation was introduced in 1983 and is powered by a more advanced 1.6-liter engine.
- The sixth generation was introduced in 1987 and it featured a fuel-efficient 1.5-liter engine.
- The 7th generation was introduced in 1991 and it has a 1.6-liter engine.
- The eighth generation was introduced in 1995 and it featured a fuel-efficient 1.3-liter engine.
- The ninth generation was introduced in 2000 and it came with a 1.8-liter engine.
- The tenth generation was introduced in 2006 and it featured a fuel-efficient 1.6-liter engine.
- The latest eleventh generation was introduced in 2012 and it features a fuel-efficient 1.8-liter engine.
Pros and cons of the Toyota Corolla in Pakistan
There are many pros and cons of purchasing a Toyota Corolla in Pakistan. Some of the pros include:
- The car has a good resale value and it is easy to find a buyer for the car.
- In Pakistan, we often have to go off-road. Toyota Corolla is not made for off-road but it still performs very well as compared to its competitors.
- Toyota Corolla is quite comfortable for long drives.
- The cabin of the car is very spacious and can easily accommodate five people.
- The build quality of the car is very good and it is quite durable.
- The fuel economy of the car is quite good and it will not put a lot of strain on your budget.
Some of the cons of purchasing a Toyota Corolla in Pakistan include:
- The car is not very good for off-road driving.
- The ground clearance of the car is quite low and it can be a problem in some areas.
- The car does not have a lot of features as compared to its competitors like civil and Elantra.
- The cheap plastic can give a smell in summer
- The car is not available in automatic transmission.
Corolla vs Civic and Elantra
Corolla is better than civic and Elantra when it comes to road comfort, resale value, durability, off-road, and build quality. However, civic and Elantra are better when it comes to features, and exterior and interior looks. So, it all depends on your preferences.
The Toyota Corolla is a good choice for those who are looking for a reliable and affordable car. It is also a good option for those who want a car with good resale value. However, it is not a good choice for those who are looking for a car with off-road capability or a lot of features.